From: Chris Bandy <cbandy@××××××.com>
To: gentoo-desktop@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-desktop] kde-sunset: kdepim-kresources broken
Date: Thu, 18 Feb 2010 00:09:31
Roman wrote:
> Am Thursday 11 February 2010 10:56:29 schrieb Roman: > >> hi, >> >> just tried a clean reinstall of kde3.5, but it looks like sth. changed >> again and kdepim-kresources won't install anymore. >> Since i am already leaving for the weekend, maybe so else could have a look >> at it? If not i will look into it next week... >> > > Ok, to f'up on myself... i tried looking into it, but looks like i have not > really an idea on how to fix it, it might be related to the lates autotools > update... > > greetings, > Roman >
I ran into this as well while moving from media-libs/jpeg-7 to 8. I attach my info and build log after clearing ccache. Can anyone shed some light? I haven't tried this[1] since the breakage does not look the same, but I may try it soon. [1] http://forums.gentoo.org/viewtopic-t-791293.html -- Chris

info.txt text/plain
build.log text/plain