From: Chris Bandy <cbandy@××××××.com>
To: gentoo-desktop@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-desktop] kde-sunset: kdepim-kresources broken
Date: Thu, 18 Feb 2010 00:09:31
1 Roman wrote:
2 > Am Thursday 11 February 2010 10:56:29 schrieb Roman:
3 >
4 >> hi,
5 >>
6 >> just tried a clean reinstall of kde3.5, but it looks like sth. changed
7 >> again and kdepim-kresources won't install anymore.
8 >> Since i am already leaving for the weekend, maybe so else could have a look
9 >> at it? If not i will look into it next week...
12 > Ok, to f'up on myself... i tried looking into it, but looks like i have not
13 > really an idea on how to fix it, it might be related to the lates autotools
14 > update...
15 >
16 > greetings,
17 > Roman
20 I ran into this as well while moving from media-libs/jpeg-7 to 8. I
21 attach my info and build log after clearing ccache. Can anyone shed
22 some light?
23
24 I haven't tried this[1] since the breakage does not look the same, but I
25 may try it soon.
26
27 [1] http://forums.gentoo.org/viewtopic-t-791293.html
28