From: lists <lists@×××××.net>
To: gentoo-desktop@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-desktop] 8 days now!!
Date: Sat, 03 Feb 2007 21:23:59
I have been using Gentoo for 3 years and I have been using Linux for 10
years!  I have been spending the past 8 days trying to re-install gentoo
on my desktop after a crash.  compile error after error after error after
error after error after error after error!! I think I am done with
gentoo!!!!!

I should have loaded a gun, pointed it at my foot, and squeezed!!!! I
can't even begin to ask questions about what could be going wrong. there
are too many!  I have followed thread after thread and keep hiting new
problems!  What the H! Also, I am not a newbe! compile, compile,
compile..... This is crazy!!