From: Alex Schuster <wonko@×××××××××.org>
To: gentoo-desktop@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-desktop] How to mask KDE 4.6.2?
Date: Sun, 03 Apr 2011 23:44:12
Andreas K. Huettel writes:

> On Sunday 03 April 2011 20:58:06 Alex Schuster wrote: > > Andreas K. Huettel writes: > > > http://git.overlays.gentoo.org/gitweb/?p=proj/kde.git;a=blob_plain;f= > > > prof iles/package.mask.d/kde-4.6.2;hb=HEAD > > > > Thanks, Andreas! This does the trick. > > > > How about putting that into > > $LAYMAN/kde/Documentation/package.mask/kde-4.6.2?
> I can do that and it would have exactly the same effect as now, but: the > link would no longer work... so I better not move it! :)
Ah. I had not realized the URL actually pointed directly into the layman repository. And I did not know yet about the profiles directory, so I only looked for mask files in the Documentation directory. No idea why there are two sorts of mask files in different directories, but as long as I can find the right one there, it's fine for me :) Wonko