From: Dan Oriani <dan@××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-desktop@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-desktop] Subpixel Hinting in GTK-applications
Date: Wed, 16 Jul 2014 14:09:28
1 On Wed, Jul 16, 2014 at 10:00:50AM +0400, Сергей wrote:
2 > Hello! Thank you for your config. I tried it, but still got no result:
3 > it seems to me, problem is in the GTK itself, not in fontconfig...
6 I'm not too sure if this will help, but have you tried the infinality
7 patches? I use it with good results on my system, not sure if it'll
8 help your situation. Worth a shot though.
9
10 http://wiki.gentoo.org/wiki/Fontconfig#Infinality
13 Dan Oriani
14 redchops.com
15 (Website perpetually under construction)