From: "Сергей" <protserovsd@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-desktop@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-desktop] Subpixel Hinting in GTK-applications
Date: Thu, 31 Jul 2014 16:31:07
1 Hello everybody. I found out that Infinality really helps. I only
2 needed to emerge freetype with infinality USE-flag (even without
3 configuring Infinality) and GTK-applications began obeying my settings
4 (at least in Xfce4). Seems like there is a bug in freetype? I don't
5 know. However, it would be interesting to know how this can be fixed
6 without Infinality.
7