From: Brent Busby <brent@×××××××××.org>
To: gentoo-desktop@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-desktop] new bug in kde-sunset
Date: Mon, 04 Apr 2011 03:16:50
Recently, Python 2.7 was stabilized.  There is a patch in the ebuild for
superkaramba that makes the build test for Python versions up to 2.6,
but it has no contingency for 2.7.  I shamelessly kludged my copy to get
it to build here, but someone with commit access may want to make a
trivial official change to the file for the overlay:

/var/lib/layman/kde-sunset/kde-base/superkaramba/files/superkaramba-python-2.6.patch
/var/lib/layman/kde-sunset/kde-base/superkaramba/Manifest

It just needs a contingency for the presence of Python 2.7, and it's
pretty easy to put in.

--
+ UNIX Systems Admin	 +  banging on a million typewriters will
+ Physical Sciences Div. +  Shakespeare.  Now, thanks to the Internet,