From: Duncan <1i5t5.duncan@×××.net>
To: gentoo-desktop@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-desktop] console16x8.pcf(.gz) font?
Date: Tue, 12 Jan 2010 04:00:33
I have a bitmap font, console16x8 and the short/fat version, console8x8,
pcf format, from back in my Mandrake days.  Unfortunately, google isn't
of much help in finding a current package with it included, partly
because a search on console font yields all sorts of hits on fonts for
the console, not /the/ (obviously in hindsight unfortunately named)
console font!  That said, it /does/ seem the font was part of the kde3
konsole package for many years (but is not part of the konsole4 package).

Before I go creating my own ebuild for it, I thought I'd ask if anyone
knows a current package containing it.  The files will be console16x8.pcf
(perhaps with the .gz extension added, if compressed) and console8x8.pcf.