From: Serghei Amelian <serghei@××××.ro>
To: gentoo-desktop@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-desktop] [kde-sunset] cmake porting status for Trinity
Date: Sat, 05 Feb 2011 11:19:18
1 On Saturday 05 February 2011 11:41:01 Roman wrote:
2
3 [...]
4
5 > Just another question: where should i put cmake-related fixes, that
6 > could/should be fixed? Send them to you? Or is there sth. on the
7 > trinity-pages that i couldn't find...?
8
9 If you have patches, send it to me, I will commit it to trinity svn.
10
11 > (in this case i think the avahi-dependency in CMakeList.txt could be
12 > optional).
13
14 I'm not sure that kdelibs can be compiled without avahi, as I understand avahi
15 are mandatory at this time. I will ask Tim.
16
17 > greetings,
18 > Roman
19