From: Chris Gianelloni <wolf31o2@g.o>
To: gentoo-desktop@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-desktop] What "just works" and what doesn't?
Date: Wed, 06 Oct 2004 22:39:53
1 On Wed, 2004-10-06 at 16:22, Donnie Berkholz wrote:
2 > > USB sticks. just doesn't work by default , configuration and magic is
3 > > required.
4 > > (hald + fstab-sync solves this)
5 >
6 > Do we have how to set this up documented anywhere? Probably could fit
7 > somewhere in the Desktop Documentation section.
8
9 I just did mkdir -p /etc/hotplug.d/block and copied this file into it...
10 =]
14 Chris Gianelloni
15 Release Engineering - Operational/QA Manager
16 Games - Developer
17 Gentoo Linux

automount.hotplug application/x-shellscript