From: Ben de Groot <yngwin@g.o>
To: gentoo-desktop@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-desktop] [kde-sunset] Undoing the qt3 mask
Date: Mon, 01 Mar 2010 21:02:39
I have just masked x11-libs/qt-3* and its reverse dependencies, as
well as the qt3 useflag in the portage tree. Users/maintainers of the
kde-sunset overlay may want to reverse these changes locally or in the
overlay. You can easily grab the list of masked packages/ebuilds from
/usr/portage/profiles/package.mask as it is currently at the top of
this file. You would also need to add "-qt3" to your
/etc/portage/profile/use.mask or profiles/use.mask in the overlay. (At
least, I think it should be overridable in the overlay, but I'm not
100% sure. I am sure you can do it locally.)

Cheers,
--
Ben de Groot
Gentoo Linux developer (qt, media, lxde, desktop-misc)