From: Luis Diaz <diazluis@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-desktop@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-desktop] udev, fstab, and fsck at boot.
Date: Fri, 19 Nov 2004 17:38:26
1 hi, im new in the list, im luis from argentina,
2 i send this mail again because the first was to tony, there is
3 somthing wrong with the reply here :S
6 not providing an fstab at all would make some ppl crazy trying to
7 rememmber the syntaxis of the file, also an script to make one wont be
8 bad idea, after all there is a genkernel, why not a genfstab
11 On Fri, 19 Nov 2004 09:53:57 +0000, Boyd Stephen Smith Jr.