From: Luis Diaz <diazluis@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-desktop@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-desktop] udev, fstab, and fsck at boot.
Date: Fri, 19 Nov 2004 17:38:26
hi, im new in the list, im luis from argentina,
i send this mail again because the first was to tony, there is
somthing wrong with the reply here :S

not providing an fstab at all would make some ppl crazy trying to
rememmber the syntaxis of the file, also an script to make one wont be
bad idea, after all there is a genkernel, why not a genfstab