From: widyachacra <widyachacra@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-desktop@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-desktop] video capture software?
Date: Thu, 15 Dec 2005 20:12:10
1 try 'kino'
2
3 On 12/16/05, Lars Strojny <larsml@×××××××.net> wrote:
4 > Am Donnerstag, den 15.12.2005, 19:13 +0100 schrieb Christian Parpart:
5 > > Hi all,
6 > >
7 > > after having found out that VMware is using some kinda disgusting video codec
8 > > for capturing I just thought about using some native X11/linux alternative.
9 > >
10 > > xvidcap keeps crashing.
11 > > gvidcap (part of xvidcap package/ebuild) keeps crashing because it doesn't
12 > > support 32bit depth (which I enabled for gaming and better looknfeel anyways)
13 > > google didn't point me out to other (good) sites yet...
14 > >
15 > > so, in the end, I'm where I began.
16 > >
17 > > does anyone know a good video capturing tool for for X11?
18 >
19 > Check out instanbul. I'm not sure if it is in Gentoo-Portage but it's
20 > anyway in BreakMyGentoo.
21 >
22 > Greets, Lars
23 >
24 > --
25 > gentoo-desktop@g.o mailing list
31 ---
32 Budu saranay! Sadaham Phitay! Sangha Rekawaranay! {Theruwan Saranay!}
33
34 - Widyachacra Rajapaksha -
37 gentoo-desktop@g.o mailing list