From: Roman <lists@×××××××××.de>
To: gentoo-desktop@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-desktop] kde-sunset: kdepim-kresources broken
Date: Wed, 17 Feb 2010 17:06:38
Am Thursday 11 February 2010 10:56:29 schrieb Roman:
> hi, > > just tried a clean reinstall of kde3.5, but it looks like sth. changed > again and kdepim-kresources won't install anymore. > Since i am already leaving for the weekend, maybe so else could have a look > at it? If not i will look into it next week...
Ok, to f'up on myself... i tried looking into it, but looks like i have not really an idea on how to fix it, it might be related to the lates autotools update... greetings, Roman -- This is the first age that's paid much attention to the future, which is a little ironic since we may not have one. -- Arthur Clarke