From: Lindsay Haisley <fmouse-gentoo@×××.com>
To: gentoo-desktop@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-desktop] System problems
Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2011 22:47:00
On Mon, 2011-03-21 at 22:35 +0000, Tiago Marques wrote:
> Please go troll elsewhere. Please...
Let's just bring this back to technical discussion of the problem, shall we? I think that's what's needed here. Roman wanted to see some of my system information and config files, which I've made available. He thinks he may be able to shed some light on the problem, so the ball is in his court, or in anyone else's who has thoughts or observations on them related to the boot problem here. -- Lindsay Haisley | "We are all broken toasters, but we still FMP Computer Services | manage to make toast" 512-259-1190 | http://www.fmp.com | - Cheryl Dehut |