From: Lindsay Haisley <fmouse-gentoo@×××.com>
To: gentoo-desktop@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-desktop] Re: System problems
Date: Sun, 20 Mar 2011 19:03:02
1 On Sun, 2011-03-20 at 11:50 -0500, Lindsay Haisley wrote:
2 > This problem box
3 > has been running Gentoo since 2004, but my work and priorities on my
4 > time have changed over the years and it's probably time to move on.
5
6 To be a bit more precise here, I'm actively working on replacing this
7 box, and will be running a Linux distribution on it other than Gentoo.
8 But in the meantime, I do need to solve the problem about which I
9 posted.
12 Lindsay Haisley |"Friends are like potatoes.
13 FMP Computer Services | If you eat them, they die"
14 512-259-1190 |
15 http://www.fmp.com | - Aaron Edmund