From: "Andreas K. Huettel" <dilfridge@g.o>
To: kde@g.o
Cc: reavertm@g.o, gentoo-desktop@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-desktop] KDE march meeting 31/3/11
Date: Thu, 24 Mar 2011 06:58:14
Since there were no protests against Theo's suggestion, I put up a draft
agenda file for the next KDE team meeting 31/3/2011 at
http://git.overlays.gentoo.org/gitweb/?p=proj/kde.git;a=blob;f=Documentation/maintainers/meetings/meeting-2011-03-31;hb=HEAD

The link points always to the newest version. Here are the points I came up
with so far, basically by going through the last meeting agenda and log
summary:

1) kde-git/eclasses migration and status
2) move kdepim 4.6 beta in tree masked?
    upstream "aiming at a release during the 4.6 cycle"
3) Shall we drop useflag kdeprefix to simplify code?
   "The problem is that bindings are not prefixed, and a possible fix (proposed
    by reavertm) would be to slot sip. tampakrap said he'll work on this, and
bring
    the topic back in next meeting."
4) Making +consolekit and +policikit or removing the useflags as whole (non
working stuff run-as is annoying)
   "No consensus was reached, the topic will be continued in the gentoo-
desktop mailing list."
   Mailing list query resulted in two user voices for "default on but still
configurable"
5) AT/overlay/bugzie access policy
   any news here?
6) 4.6 status / stabilization / important bugs

Cheers, Andreas

-- Andreas K. Huettel dilfridge@g.o http://www.akhuettel.de/