From: Lindsay Haisley <fmouse-gentoo@×××.com>
To: gentoo-desktop@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-desktop] System problems
Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2011 02:47:31
On Sun, 2011-03-20 at 23:59 +0000, eamjr56@×××××.com wrote:
> your not all that good a sysadmin as you claim to be and you surely > can't admin a Gentoo box.
As a matter of fact, eamjr56, in addition to my desktop system, I admin a Linux firewall and two commercial public servers, all running Gentoo Linux. All of them work well, and have never been hacked or compromised. I've been doing this for about 7 years, and have been working professionally with Linux for about 16 years. I would guess from your attitude, eamjr56, that I've probably _forgotten_ more about Linux than you know, and I really don't need to prove myself to you, or anyone else. 'nuff said. Please do me a favor and excuse yourself from any further postings to this thread. -- Lindsay Haisley | "Real programmers use butterflies" FMP Computer Services | - xkcd 512-259-1190 | http://www.fmp.com |