From: Lindsay Haisley <fmouse-gentoo@×××.com>
To: gentoo-desktop@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-desktop] System problems
Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2011 02:47:31
1 On Sun, 2011-03-20 at 23:59 +0000, eamjr56@×××××.com wrote:
2 > your not all that good a sysadmin as you claim to be and you surely
3 > can't admin a Gentoo box.
4
5 As a matter of fact, eamjr56, in addition to my desktop system, I admin
6 a Linux firewall and two commercial public servers, all running Gentoo
7 Linux. All of them work well, and have never been hacked or
8 compromised. I've been doing this for about 7 years, and have been
9 working professionally with Linux for about 16 years. I would guess
10 from your attitude, eamjr56, that I've probably _forgotten_ more about
11 Linux than you know, and I really don't need to prove myself to you, or
12 anyone else.
13
14 'nuff said. Please do me a favor and excuse yourself from any further
15 postings to this thread.
18 Lindsay Haisley | "Real programmers use butterflies"
19 FMP Computer Services | - xkcd
20 512-259-1190 |
21 http://www.fmp.com |