From: Fat-Zer <fatzer2@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-desktop@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-desktop] What I need to install in order to do that
Date: Fri, 30 Nov 2012 00:02:44
1 2012/11/29 Igor Korot <ikorot01@×××××.com>:
2 > Fat-Zer,
3 >
4 > kde-sunset contains very outdated version of this package.
5 > It would be nice if someone can put the newer ebuild in the overlay.
6 >
7 > Now when I get it I need to put it in the overlay, right?
8 >
9 > Thank you.
10 >
11 kde-sunset contains the latest version for kde3. Off coarse it may
12 require some patching as well as a lot of packages in kde-sunset.