From: Roman <lists@×××××××××.de>
To: gentoo-desktop@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-desktop] [kde-sunset] cmake porting status for Trinity
Date: Sat, 29 Jan 2011 09:05:20
On Friday 28 January 2011 11:25:35 Serghei Amelian wrote:
> On Friday 28 January 2011 10:45:01 Roman wrote: > [...] > > > Testing the ebuilds i was only able to fetch a handful of distfiles. > > If you (is thel.ro yours?) could add an rsync-user i would setup a > > cronjob to sync the files and you could add that to thirdpartymirrors so > > emerge would fetch randomly from both? > > rsync -avR --delete thel.ro::distfiles /tmp/distfiles > rsync -avR --delete thel.ro::overlay /tmp/overlay > > > greetings, > > Roman
I did set up the daily cronjob to check thel.ro for new files. The mirror is available via http:///mirror.hasnoname.de/kde-trinity/ Overlay: http://git.hasnoname.de/kde-trinity To spread the load randomly between mirrors: create overlay/profiles/repo_name containing overlay-name (i chose kde-trinity, but it's yours so you decicde). then you can create overlay/profiles/thirdpartymirrors containing 1 single line with the following: overlay-name http://mirror.hasnoname.de/kde-trinity/distfiles http://www.thel.ro/distfiles/ Afterward you can use SRC_URI="mirror://overlay-name/${P}.tar.bz2" in the ebuild. Portage will then fetch from official mirrors and fallback to one of the thirdpartymirrors. I attached a patch containing initial fixups: -changed KEYWORDS to ~x86 ~amd64 -added my host as thirdpartymirror -rebuild manifests since i got lots of manifests errors greetings, Roman -- Dasher, Dancer ... Prancer ... Nixon, Comet, Cupid ... Donna Dixon. -- Homer Simpson Simpsons Roasting on an Open Fire

manifest.patch text/x-diff