From: "İşbaran Akçayır" <isbaran@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-desktop@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-desktop] 8 days now!!
Date: Sat, 03 Feb 2007 21:39:57
1 so ? why do i have to know this?
2 please dont spam
3
4 03 Feb 2007 Sat tarihinde, lists şunları yazmıştı:
5 > I have been using Gentoo for 3 years and I have been using Linux for 10
6 > years! I have been spending the past 8 days trying to re-install gentoo
7 > on my desktop after a crash. compile error after error after error after
8 > error after error after error after error!! I think I am done with
9 > gentoo!!!!!
10 >
11 > I should have loaded a gun, pointed it at my foot, and squeezed!!!! I
12 > can't even begin to ask questions about what could be going wrong. there
13 > are too many! I have followed thread after thread and keep hiting new
14 > problems! What the H! Also, I am not a newbe! compile, compile,
15 > compile..... This is crazy!!
19 İşbaran Akçayır
20 http://ish.kodzilla.org
23 gentoo-desktop@g.o mailing list