To: gentoo-desktop@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-desktop] Re: smooth scrolling in konqueror (like in firefox)
Date: Sat, 13 Aug 2005 18:31:08
> Actually, it isn't a konqueror feature but a KDE-wide one. Open the Control > Centre, Peripherals -> Mouse -> Advanced -Y Mouse wheel scrolls by. You can > adjust it there.
This option doesn't exist at my KDE installation. Do I have to install a special package or activate anything different, for example in my xorg.conf? Well, activating it manually in the KDE config files doesn't change anything either. -- Candid Dauth Berthold-Hupmann-Straße 58 88400 Biberach an der Riss Germany http://cdauth.de/ mailto:mailinglists@××××××.de -- gentoo-desktop@g.o mailing list