From: "Bo Ørsted Andresen" <bo.andresen@××××.dk>
To: gentoo-desktop@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-desktop] Mails getting lost?
Date: Tue, 06 Feb 2007 18:51:28
1 On Tuesday 06 February 2007 19:27:53 Boyd Stephen Smith Jr. wrote:
2 > Are my mails to the list getting to anyone else? I'm not seeing them
3 > myself, and I wanted to make sure they weren't disappearing into the
4 > ether. I checked that I could email myself directly, so I don't think
5 > it's a problem on this side, but I sent a helpful reply about disk
6 > partitioning earlier today and I still haven't seen it yet. Same with a
7 > helpful reply I sent to gentoo-user around the same time.
8 >
9 > Before anyone asks, no, I am not using gmail.
10
11 gmane has lost mails too I think, although it's rare. But in most cases it'll
12 do...
13
14 http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.linux.gentoo.desktop/2837/focus=2843
15 http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.linux.gentoo.desktop/2844