From: Dale <dalek@××××××××××.net>
To: gentoo-desktop@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-desktop] Heart rate monitors in gentooo?
Date: Mon, 05 Feb 2007 02:45:39
1 Rasmus Wiman wrote:
2 > "M. Edward (Ed) Borasky" <znmeb@×××××××.net> skrev:
5 >> You are asking open source developers for medical advice. That is an
6 >> extremely bad idea. If your physician and the vendor say, "Use
7 >> Windows", use Windows.
10 > Yep. I think a pretty large percentage of all doctors in the world say
11 > "keep fit". And some people do as they say. When doing so, a heart rate
12 > monitor is a very good tool.
13 >
14 > /Rasmus
17 I wonder if a pacemaker runs Linux? I would hate for the coroner to
18 tell someone their pacemaker OS crashed so their family member died.
19 O-O Makes you wonder don't it?
20
21 Parden me, I think to much about worthless crap. I wish I could think
22 more about Gentoo and programming.
23
24 Dale
25