From: Dale <dalek@××××××××××.net>
To: gentoo-desktop@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-desktop] Heart rate monitors in gentooo?
Date: Mon, 05 Feb 2007 02:45:39
Rasmus Wiman wrote:
> "M. Edward (Ed) Borasky" <znmeb@×××××××.net> skrev: > > >> You are asking open source developers for medical advice. That is an >> extremely bad idea. If your physician and the vendor say, "Use >> Windows", use Windows. >> > > Yep. I think a pretty large percentage of all doctors in the world say > "keep fit". And some people do as they say. When doing so, a heart rate > monitor is a very good tool. > > /Rasmus >
I wonder if a pacemaker runs Linux? I would hate for the coroner to tell someone their pacemaker OS crashed so their family member died. O-O Makes you wonder don't it? Parden me, I think to much about worthless crap. I wish I could think more about Gentoo and programming. Dale :-) :-) :-) :-) -- www.myspace.com/dalek1967