From: Nestor Camacho III <gentoo@××××.com>
To: gentoo-desktop@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-desktop] Totem Streaming Quicktime Video Through Firefox.
Date: Sun, 14 Jan 2007 23:44:06
1 That worked a lot better, but now I can't hear anything :) I will go and
2 hash it out, there was nothing useful that changed it when I did I
3 emerge -vp on it, so I will have to see.
4
5 Thanks again for all who responded.
6
7 Nes++
10 b.n. wrote:
11 > Nestor Camacho III ha scritto:
12 >> Do you have a suggestion for something else that I can use? I just
13 >> want to have something that is consistent that I can use. It goes
14 >> beyond simple trailer watching, it is not cool to be in a situation
15 >> where you can not see something at the same quality that a windows
16 >> person can see just fine.
17 >
18 > try to emerge mplayerplug-in.
19 >