From: Donnie Berkholz <spyderous@g.o>
To: gentoo-desktop@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-desktop] Desktop nearly unbootable!! Need HELP!!
Date: Fri, 09 Jun 2006 20:34:05
1 Rémi Cardona wrote:
2 > I'll second Donnie here, VMWare is a great tool for that, I used it in
3 > several occasions and it saved me a bundle, both in terms of time and
4 > money (one server with plenty of RAM running 2 win2k and 2 linuxes at
5 > the same time). It's definitely worth its price tag in the long run.
6
7 Particularly now that the server's available for free. There's a Gentoo
8 VMWare overlay around with the ebuild available.
9
10 Thanks,
11 Donnie