From: "Canek Peláez" <caneko@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-desktop@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-desktop] CD player recommendations ??
Date: Tue, 09 Jan 2007 21:00:32
1 On 1/9/07, Lindsay Haisley <fmouse-gentoo@×××.com> wrote:
2 > I'm looking for a decent Gnome-compatible GUI CD player to replace xmcd, of
3 > which I was quite fond, but the code is apparently no longer maintained and
4 > it's no longer in Gentoo. Fixing the code and compiling it manually is a real
5 > bear! I'm looking for something fairly flexible and which will access the CDDB
6 > databases of my choice.
7 >
8 > kscd isn't compatbile with Gnome
9 >
10 > gnome-cd sux!
11
12 Yeah, it does. I believe Sound Juicer reproduces CDs, and I'm sure
13 Rhythmbox does it too. The later has a small display mode. For MP3 is
14 great; but I don't listen CDs anymore, so I don't know.
15 --
16 Canek Peláez Valdés
17 Facultad de Ciencias, UNAM
20 gentoo-desktop@g.o mailing list