From: Chris <chris@×××××××××××.net>
To: gentoo-desktop@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-desktop] software for recording mouse actions?
Date: Mon, 12 Dec 2005 11:01:24
1 I want to record an action which i then can redo as often as needed, not
2 a movie of an action.
3 Best would be, if i also could record key-presses too
4 For example: imagine you want to do something in a program which can
5 only controlled with the mouse, and now you want to do it very very
6 often (same thing over and over again). I want to automate this.
7
8 I can't find a software to do this, but there has to exist one, or?
9
10 thx anyway
13 Taka John Brunkhorst wrote:
14
15 >xvidcap?
16 >
17 >--
18 >Int'l Anti-Microsoft Assn. Japan/S'pore Dept.
19 >fsck /dev/urandom;
20 >Taka John Brunkhorst
21 >antiwmac@×××××.com
26 gentoo-desktop@g.o mailing list