From: Roman <lists@×××××××××.de>
To: gentoo-desktop@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-desktop] [kde-sunset] cmake porting status for Trinity
Date: Fri, 28 Jan 2011 09:03:42
Hi,

On Saturday 22 January 2011 12:51:59 Serghei Amelian wrote:
> On Saturday 22 January 2011 09:23:36 Roman wrote: > > [...] > > > > http://www.thel.ro (tarballs with cmake files) > > > https://github.com/serghei/kde-trinity (quick and dirty gentoo portage) > > > > That is good news, thank you very much for your work! > > Is there anything i can help you with ? > > I have some coding knowledge, but no idead about cmake... > > At this time would be great if someone will start using my quick and dirty > ebuilds for creating a more "official" ebuilds. We need an official overlay > and a host for distfiles. >
Testing the ebuilds i was only able to fetch a handful of distfiles. If you (is thel.ro yours?) could add an rsync-user i would setup a cronjob to sync the files and you could add that to thirdpartymirrors so emerge would fetch randomly from both? greetings, Roman -- Entropy isn't what it used to be.