From: Brad Cramer <bcramer@×××××.com>
To: "Stephen P. Becker" <geoman@g.o>
Cc: Pietro Montorfano <monto84@×××××.com>, gentoo-desktop@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-desktop] nvidia driver problem
Date: Fri, 17 Sep 2004 17:10:25
1 I too have been having the same problem. I have an FX5700LE and openGL
2 performance is terrible (5.00 fps in glxgears) UT2003 barely runs and
3 sometimes I get errors abount not finding libGL. I have installed and
4 re-installed the nvidia-glx ebuilds ran opengl-update nvidia,
5 re-emerged nvidia-glx opengl-update, glibc, and libsdl nothing seems
6 to help. I am using Xorg-6.8.0 but had the same problems with
7 Xorg-6.7.x. Things run fine in windows xp so I don't think it is a
8 hardware issue. does anyone have any other suggestions on what to do.
9 Brad