From: Yohan Pereira <yohan.pereira@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-desktop@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-desktop] Help troubleshooting keyboard shortcut
Date: Tue, 05 Jun 2012 09:03:37
1 On Friday 01 Jun 2012 19:08:27 Chris Stankevitz wrote:
2 > Hi,
3 >
4 > I use gnome on a stable system. I set my "preferred browser" to
5 > chromium. I set a "keyboard shortcut" to launch my browser: Mod4+W.
6 >
7 > 90% of the time when I press Mod4+W, the browser appears.
8 >
9 > 10% of the time when I press Mod4+W, the browser does not appear.
10 > When it doesn't work, I try again and the browser will appear,
11 > although when it is in the "bad" state I generally have to issue
12 > Mod4+W 3-4 times before I get the desired response.
15 Do you have this problem while starting chrome directly? On my system
16 sometimes chrome does not exist correctly leaving behind some zombile
17 processes. When this happens I cannot launch chrome again. I need to kill
18 these processes to be able to start chrome.
22 - Yohan Pereira
23
24 The difference between a Miracle and a Fact is exactly the difference
25 between a mermaid and a seal.
26 -- Mark Twain