From: brullo nulla <brullonulla@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-desktop@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-desktop] Heart rate monitors in gentooo?
Date: Mon, 05 Feb 2007 13:44:24
The first choice: http://kde-apps.org/content/show.php?content=34705 It seems that Polar spits out just raw sound, and someone did a hack to read it: http://www.ieeta.pt/~tos/software/polar_s410.html There is also: http://daveb.net/s710/ Otherwise you can build your own linux heart monitor! : http://www.fuzzymonkey.net/software/heartmonitor/ In general it seems to me Polar it's the most widely supported brand. All results courtesy of Google: http://www.google.it/search?hl=it&safe=off&q=heart+rate+monitor++linux&btnG=Cerca&meta= m. -- gentoo-desktop@g.o mailing list