From: "b.n." <brullonulla@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-desktop@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-desktop] CD player recommendations ??
Date: Wed, 10 Jan 2007 19:08:25
Lindsay Haisley ha scritto:
> even on Gnome, though > it's primarily a KDE utililty. I'm just looking for a simple, solid CD player > UI that understands CDDB lookups, local and remote.
In fact, I don't understand all this constant "I'm running Gnome/KDE so I want a Gnome/KDE app" that is constant between Linux/Unix users. Gnome-GTK and KDE apps work fine together. Why having to fuss for wanting an app built with one toolkit instead of the other? Isn't important that the app gets the job done? m. -- gentoo-desktop@g.o mailing list