From: "b.n." <brullonulla@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-desktop@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-desktop] CD player recommendations ??
Date: Wed, 10 Jan 2007 19:08:25
1 Lindsay Haisley ha scritto:
2 > even on Gnome, though
3 > it's primarily a KDE utililty. I'm just looking for a simple, solid CD player
4 > UI that understands CDDB lookups, local and remote.
5
6 In fact, I don't understand all this constant "I'm running Gnome/KDE so
7 I want a Gnome/KDE app" that is constant between Linux/Unix users.
8 Gnome-GTK and KDE apps work fine together. Why having to fuss for
9 wanting an app built with one toolkit instead of the other? Isn't
10 important that the app gets the job done?
11
12 m.
15 gentoo-desktop@g.o mailing list