List Archive: gentoo-desktop
Note: Due to technical difficulties, the Archives are currently not up to date.
provides an alternative service for most mailing lists.c.f. bug 424647
Since there were no protests against Theo's suggestion, I put up a draft
agenda file for the next KDE team meeting 31/3/2011 at
The link points always to the newest version. Here are the points I came up
with so far, basically by going through the last meeting agenda and log
1) kde-git/eclasses migration and status
2) move kdepim 4.6 beta in tree masked?
upstream "aiming at a release during the 4.6 cycle"
3) Shall we drop useflag kdeprefix to simplify code?
"The problem is that bindings are not prefixed, and a possible fix (proposed
by reavertm) would be to slot sip. tampakrap said he'll work on this, and
the topic back in next meeting."
4) Making +consolekit and +policikit or removing the useflags as whole (non
working stuff run-as is annoying)
"No consensus was reached, the topic will be continued in the gentoo-
desktop mailing list."
Mailing list query resulted in two user voices for "default on but still
5) AT/overlay/bugzie access policy
any news here?
6) 4.6 status / stabilization / important bugs
On Saturday 19 March 2011 18:11:46 you wrote:
> how about a meeting thursday march 31?
Andreas K. Huettel
signature.asc (This is a digitally signed message part.)