From: "Petteri Räty" <betelgeuse@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o, gentoo-dev-announce@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev-announce] New developer: Markus Meier (maekke)
Date: Sun, 02 Sep 2007 19:31:38
It's my usual pleasure to announce our newest keywording monkey. Markus
"maekke" Meier is joining the x86 arch team to deal with the constant
flow of bugs. The usual personal info:

"I am Markus Meier and come from Zürich (Switzerland). I am studying
electrical engineering in the third and last year. I start my diploma
thesis in August and will finish it in October.

When I am not in front of my computer, I enjoy watching movies
(cinema/DVD) and listening to music (and even playing guitar). In the
winter I enjoy our beautiful mountains to go snowboarding."

Regards,
Petteri

Ps. I will be watching how fast you will deal with all the tens of Java
bugs.