From: "Petteri Räty" <betelgeuse@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o, gentoo-dev-announce@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev-announce] New developer: Markus Meier (maekke)
Date: Sun, 02 Sep 2007 19:31:38
1 It's my usual pleasure to announce our newest keywording monkey. Markus
2 "maekke" Meier is joining the x86 arch team to deal with the constant
3 flow of bugs. The usual personal info:
4
5 "I am Markus Meier and come from Zürich (Switzerland). I am studying
6 electrical engineering in the third and last year. I start my diploma
7 thesis in August and will finish it in October.
8
9 When I am not in front of my computer, I enjoy watching movies
10 (cinema/DVD) and listening to music (and even playing guitar). In the
11 winter I enjoy our beautiful mountains to go snowboarding."
12
13 Regards,
14 Petteri
15
16 Ps. I will be watching how fast you will deal with all the tens of Java
17 bugs.