From: Denis Dupeyron <calchan@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Cc: gentoo-dev-announce@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev-announce] New developer : Richard Freeman (rich0)
Date: Sun, 23 Dec 2007 12:13:41
1 After a long and bumpy ride, concluded by a very BOFH-esque "LDAP
2 replication failure, we're on it" (thanks Robin, by the way), it's my
3 pleasure to announce that Richard Freeman (rich0) is a new Gentoo
4 developer. Richard has been an amd64 AT for some time already, and so
5 will join the amd64 team. His most notable prowess as an ebuild
6 developer is to be trying to sort out the mess that Eternal Lands is.
7
8 Richard is married and has two children. For a living he works at a
9 pharma where he manages moderately large projects from a business
10 perspective. He says he mainly focuses on requirements, design,
11 interface, training, procedures, validation/testing/QA/reg compliance,
12 etc...
13
14 I would like to thank Markus Ullmann (jokey) for taking over the
15 mentoring of Richard after his original mentor left us.
16
17 So please everybody, give a warm welcome to Richard.
18
19 Denis.
20 --
21 gentoo-dev-announce@g.o mailing list