From: Denis Dupeyron <calchan@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Cc: gentoo-dev-announce@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev-announce] New developer : Richard Freeman (rich0)
Date: Sun, 23 Dec 2007 12:13:41
After a long and bumpy ride, concluded by a very BOFH-esque "LDAP
replication failure, we're on it" (thanks Robin, by the way), it's my
pleasure to announce that Richard Freeman (rich0) is a new Gentoo
developer. Richard has been an amd64 AT for some time already, and so
will join the amd64 team. His most notable prowess as an ebuild
developer is to be trying to sort out the mess that Eternal Lands is.

Richard is married and has two children. For a living he works at a
pharma where he manages moderately large projects from a business
perspective. He says he mainly focuses on requirements, design,
interface, training, procedures, validation/testing/QA/reg compliance,
etc...

I would like to thank Markus Ullmann (jokey) for taking over the
mentoring of Richard after his original mentor left us.

So please everybody, give a warm welcome to Richard.

Denis.