From: Denis Dupeyron <calchan@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Cc: gentoo-dev-announce@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev-announce] New developer : Timo Gurr (tgurr)
Date: Mon, 24 Sep 2007 09:49:49
It's my pleasure to introduce Timo Gurr (tgurr) who will join us as a
new developer. He will work primarily on KDE and printing.

Timo lives in Neckarsulm, Germany, and works as an IT technician in a
local city administration near his home. He finds his job very
interesting and loves it, and even runs some Gentoo machines there.
His interests are very wide-ranging and he likes to play a good game
from time to time. This makes him believe he is a pretty normal guy.
Well, let me tell you something, Timo. You've just entered
Gentoo-land, so please leave all normality at the gate. Thanks for
your understanding.

Let's all give him a very warm welcome.

Denis.