From: "Petteri R├Ąty" <betelgeuse@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev-announce@l.g.o, Gentoo project list <gentoo-project@l.g.o>
Subject: [gentoo-dev-announce] New developer: Joachim Bartosik (jbartosik)
Date: Wed, 13 Jul 2011 16:40:12
Joining us from Warsaw, Poland we have Joachim Bartosik. Joachim
initially got involved with Gentoo for the GSoC project on recruiting
application last year. The application is nowadays live at:
https://recruiting.gentoo.org/
I'll need to start pushing that to a wider use (we succesfully tested it
for staff recruiting on Joachim) and with Joachim on board that should
be easier. This year Joachim is working on an application for the
council. Hopefully we will get that into use already during GSoC. Please
give him a warm welcome and feel free to point out how your favorite web
framework is better much than others.

Regards,
Petteri