From: "Robin H. Johnson" <robbat2@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev-announce@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev-announce] Userinfo cleanups, and automatic generation
Date: Sat, 01 Dec 2007 21:40:32
Hi everybody,

Phreak and myself have been working on the data cleanups needed to get
userinfo.xml generation fully automated from LDAP - we're very close
now, just polishing data to that no old data gets used when we go live.

I'm looking for verification/correctness of the following information
(see the attached diff, and respond if you know the answer).

dju			- GPG key
joem		- GPG key, location
jrinkovs	- surname
lordvan		- location
maedhros	- GPG key
markusle	- roles, location
mjc			- join date
taviso		- GPG key
wrobel		- GPG key

Also at that time, I'd like to find non-Gentoo addresses for all retired
developers (needed for another upcoming project).

--
Robin Hugh Johnson
Gentoo Linux Developer & Infra Guy

userinfo.xml.20071201.diff text/plain