From: "Robin H. Johnson" <robbat2@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev-announce@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev-announce] Userinfo cleanups, and automatic generation
Date: Sat, 01 Dec 2007 21:40:32
1 Hi everybody,
2
3 Phreak and myself have been working on the data cleanups needed to get
4 userinfo.xml generation fully automated from LDAP - we're very close
5 now, just polishing data to that no old data gets used when we go live.
6
7 I'm looking for verification/correctness of the following information
8 (see the attached diff, and respond if you know the answer).
9
10 dju - GPG key
11 joem - GPG key, location
12 jrinkovs - surname
13 lordvan - location
14 maedhros - GPG key
15 markusle - roles, location
16 mjc - join date
17 taviso - GPG key
18 wrobel - GPG key
19
20 Also at that time, I'd like to find non-Gentoo addresses for all retired
21 developers (needed for another upcoming project).
24 Robin Hugh Johnson
25 Gentoo Linux Developer & Infra Guy
26 E-Mail : robbat2@g.o
27 GnuPG FP : 11AC BA4F 4778 E3F6 E4ED F38E B27B 944E 3488 4E85

userinfo.xml.20071201.diff text/plain