From: Ben de Groot <yngwin@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Cc: gentoo-dev-announce@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev-announce] [RFC] Gentoo Wiki Project
Date: Tue, 06 Apr 2010 00:03:57
After the mostly positive feedback on the recent wiki discussion, we
have now gone ahead, formed a preliminary team consisting of both
users and developers, and put up a project page [1]. All constructive
feedback on this new project is welcome.

We'd also like to invite any users and developers, who are willing to
help to make this a success, to join us. At this point we are
especially looking for people who can help with:
- the initial setup and configuration of a MediaWiki instance
- the design of a custom Gentoo theme for MediaWiki (including graphics and CSS)
- the internal organization of the wiki
- moderation

1: http://www.gentoo.org/proj/en/wiki/

Cheers,