From: "Petteri Räty" <betelgeuse@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o, gentoo-dev-announce@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev-announce] New developer: Tobias Klausmann (klausman)
Date: Mon, 10 Mar 2008 21:17:47
One of those people working on those weird paper weights. This time our
monkey comes from the world of alphas. Tobias hails from Germany (there
seems to be no end). He works as a sysadmin so perhaps he will some idea
about stability. He is the author of pymetar and carl (emerge and try).
Here's how he tells about himself: "I'm an avid motorbike rider (*not* a
biker!), I enjoy electronic music and good SF literature and graphic
novels. Photography is another hobby (which I find too little time for).
I've been the admin of the Alpha Arch Team's main dev machine since it
was donated (mid-May 2007). Also, I run rsync5.de.g.o and have been
doing so since about mid-2002."

Spanking time,
Petteri