From: "Tomáš Chvátal" <scarabeus@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev-announce@l.g.o, gentoo-project@l.g.o, council <council@g.o>
Subject: [gentoo-dev-announce] Gentoo Council Meeting agenda (2010-03-01)
Date: Sun, 27 Feb 2011 18:57:03

Hi guys,
I am announcing this months meeting which is going to take place at 1.
3. 2010 at 20:00 UTC

Meeting plan:
        Vote:
                * Text about preffering latest eapi in main tree by
                  default.
		  Text will be submitted 28.2.2010 as reply (no time
		  now)
        Vote/Discussion:
                * stable arches policies (as per last meetings and
                  discussion on various MLs)
                * GLEP48 Update
                    - http://dev.gentoo.org/~scarabeus/glep-0048.diff
        Jumping through open council bugs
        Open floor
        Assimilation by Borgs (poor Theo is already being assimilated)

If you would like to see something else on topic for this month just

@council:
Guys given to the fact my real life sucks and I sent this mail with 5
days delay we might want to postprone the meeting for one week so people
might question/reply on the topics? Or we should proceed as-is and don't
bother with shorter opportunity window for replies... (I would go with B).

Cheers

Tomas