From: "Michał Górny" <mgorny@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev-announce <gentoo-dev-announce@l.g.o>
Cc: gentoo-python <gentoo-python@l.g.o>
Subject: [gentoo-dev-announce] Python 3.7 is in!
Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2018 20:05:30
1 Hi, everyone.
2
3 I've just enabled Python 3.7 compatibility in the initial set
4 of packages (~135 dependencies of setuptools). Now that the hardest
5 part of the depgraph is done, you can start adding 3.7 support to your
6 packages.
7
8 As usual, I'd like to kindly ask you to enable tests in your packages
9 and make sure that they work correctly. I would like to note that I've
10 also updated the documentation on running tests [1]. gpyutils are
11 running 3.6→3.7 reports [2] for a few days now. However, the graphs are
12 currently disabled as the number of packages is too great for graphviz
13 to handle sanely.
14
15 [1]:https://wiki.gentoo.org/wiki/Project:Python/Tests
16 [2]:https://qa-reports.gentoo.org/output/gpyutils/36-to-37.txt