From: Denis Dupeyron <calchan@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Cc: gentoo-dev-announce@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev-announce] New developer : Mike Pagano (mpagano)
Date: Wed, 03 Oct 2007 09:01:08
1 It's my pleasure to introduce Mike Pagano (mpagano) who has been
2 wrangling kernel bugs for some time already, and will now do so as a
3 full Gentoo developer.
4
5 Mike lives in his native New Jersey with his wife and a large cat. He
6 currently works for a Pharmacy Benefits Management company where he
7 helps set the company's long term 3-5 years strategy. He is also an
8 amateur cyclist who logs a bit over 4000 miles a year, with a racing
9 career that has slowly given away to age. Yes people, Mike is older
10 than Uncle Seemant, and even older than me. So kids, please, don't go
11 and disturb him while he's having a nap or reading a book which are
12 two activities that he enjoys.
13
14 Let's all give him a warm welcome.
15