From: "Petteri Räty" <betelgeuse@g.o>
To: Gentoo project list <gentoo-project@l.g.o>, gentoo-dev-announce@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev-announce] New developer: Aaron W. Swenson (titanofold)
Date: Sun, 13 Mar 2011 21:03:19
1 Although everyone else has already switched to a NoSQL solution it's my
2 usual pleasure to announce a new helper for PostgreSQL related things to
3 all those who are still stuck with solutions from the last millennium.
4 Joining us from Bryson City, NC, USA we have Aaron "TitanOfOld" Swenson.
5 Besides the obvious love for elephants here's how he describes himself:
6
7 Photography is a favorite of mine. I like fiddling around with things
8 on my computer, playing video games and reading. I like RPGs more than
9 FPSs. I have a long time girlfriend, Diane, that I should really make
10 honest. We have a Basset Hound named Bailey who absolutely loves her
11 daddy, me, and likes her mommy, Diane. We have a cat, Audrey, who
12 tolerates our intrusion insofar as we provide her food and clean her
13 litter box.
14
15 Feel free to point out how your favorite storage solution is much better
16 than PostgreSQL.
17
18 Regards,
19 Petteri