From: Markos Chandras <hwoarang@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev-announce@l.g.o
Cc: gentoo-project@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev-announce] New Staffer: Francisco Blas Izquierdo Riera (klondike)
Date: Thu, 12 May 2011 11:14:49
1 Good day,
2
3 It is my pleasure to announce Francisco Blas Izquierdo Riera (klondike)
4 as the newest member to our big "family". Francisco is from
5 Valencia, Spain, and he will be assisting the Hardened team for now.
6 This is how he describes himself:
7
8 "I'm from Valencia Spain, and when I'm there I live with my parents. I'm
9 also an exchange student of the UPV in Chalmers, Sweden, which means that at
10 least this year I'm going to invest some time in Sweden.
11 Among other things I give a hand in the community Pub at Östkupan.
12 I like mixing music at parties. I also enjoy converting Mac and Windows
13 fanboys to Linux (or killing them in the process :P) and doing
14 jokes blacker than the armpit of a cricket bathing in an
15 oil well in a moonless night.
16
17 I also love taking old machines and Hardware and resurrect them."
18
19 Please give him a warm welcome :)
20
21 Regards,
22 --
23 Markos Chandras / Gentoo Linux Developer / Key ID: B4AFF2C2