From: Markos Chandras <hwoarang@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev-announce@l.g.o
Cc: gentoo-project@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev-announce] New Staffer: Francisco Blas Izquierdo Riera (klondike)
Date: Thu, 12 May 2011 11:14:49
Good day,

It is my pleasure to announce Francisco Blas Izquierdo Riera (klondike)
as the newest member to our big "family". Francisco is from
Valencia, Spain, and he will be assisting the Hardened team for now.
This is how he describes himself:

"I'm from Valencia Spain, and when I'm there I live with my parents. I'm
also an exchange student of the UPV in Chalmers, Sweden, which means that at
least this year I'm going to invest some time in Sweden.
Among other things I give a hand in the community Pub at ├ľstkupan.
I like mixing music at parties. I also enjoy converting Mac and Windows
fanboys to Linux (or killing them in the process :P) and doing
jokes blacker than the armpit of a cricket bathing in an
oil well in a moonless night.

I also love taking old machines and Hardware and resurrect them."

Please give him a warm welcome :)

Regards,