From: Denis Dupeyron <calchan@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Cc: gentoo-dev-announce@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev-announce] New developer : Markus Duft (mduft)
Date: Wed, 30 Apr 2008 17:05:51
1 It's my pleasure to introduce Markus Duft (mduft) as a new developer.
2 He will go among us under the name of mduft, and will work in the
3 Gentoo/Alt project porting Gentoo Prefix to Interix. Yes, people, that
4 means Gentoo on Win32.
5
6 Markus lives with his wife and daughter in Graz, Austria. He seems to
7 have many hobbies like reading fantasy novels, building
8 remote-controlled model planes, crashing remote-controlled model
9 planes, and last but not least, "playing good old board games" with
10 his wife. Err... Markus, we are a mature audience here, so no need to
11 call that "good old board games", OK ?
12
13 He shares an office at work with Michael Haubenwallner (haubi), who is
14 strangely also a member of the Gentoo/alt project.
15
16 Please everybody, give a very warm welcome to mduft.
17
18 Denis.
19 --
20 gentoo-dev-announce@l.g.o mailing list