From: Thomas Sachau <tommy@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev-announce@l.g.o
Cc: gentoo-project@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev-announce] Returning developer: Marien "marienz" Zwart
Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2011 22:05:12
It is a pleasure for me to announce the return of Marien "marienz" Zwart to our project as a
developer, who again wants to help out with python related parts of Gentoo. This is his description
of himself for those, who dont already know him:

> Currently seriously low on time for non-computer things (the internet > can be very distracting). I hope to find time to read more books and > for sailing (which I used to do fairly often). I also enjoy listening > to and occasionally make music.
So please give him a warm welcome with the usual amount of new bugs and workload. ;-) -- Thomas Sachau Gentoo Linux Developer