From: Thomas Sachau <tommy@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev-announce@l.g.o
Cc: gentoo-project@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev-announce] Returning developer: Marien "marienz" Zwart
Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2011 22:05:12
1 It is a pleasure for me to announce the return of Marien "marienz" Zwart to our project as a
2 developer, who again wants to help out with python related parts of Gentoo. This is his description
3 of himself for those, who dont already know him:
4
5 > Currently seriously low on time for non-computer things (the internet
6 > can be very distracting). I hope to find time to read more books and
7 > for sailing (which I used to do fairly often). I also enjoy listening
8 > to and occasionally make music.
9
10 So please give him a warm welcome with the usual amount of new bugs and workload. ;-)
14 Thomas Sachau
15
16 Gentoo Linux Developer