From: "Tiziano Müller" <dev-zero@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev-announce@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev-announce] Virtualization Project Kick-Off Meeting
Date: Mon, 28 Jul 2008 07:56:39
Hi everyone

As you might already know Gentoo has a Virtualization project.
The goal of the project is to coordinate the various efforts in
generating documentation for virtualization solutions available in
Gentoo, to maintain common packages, etc.

There's already a bit of information on our project page
http://www.gentoo.org/proj/en/virtualization/

I want to invite all people interested in virtualization on Gentoo (or
Gentoo in virtualized environments) to a kick-off meeting in our IRC
channel in #gentoo-virtualization.

To figure out a date where most of the people can participate, I've set
up a Doodle query here:
  http://www.doodle.ch/sph3u8dvqiv6nddb

So, users and devs: please visit the above site and fill in your name
and or nickname (please don't forget to adjust your timezone).

Cheers,
Tiziano

--
Tiziano Müller