From: "Tiziano Müller" <dev-zero@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev-announce@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev-announce] Virtualization Project Kick-Off Meeting
Date: Mon, 28 Jul 2008 07:56:39
1 Hi everyone
2
3 As you might already know Gentoo has a Virtualization project.
4 The goal of the project is to coordinate the various efforts in
5 generating documentation for virtualization solutions available in
6 Gentoo, to maintain common packages, etc.
7
8 There's already a bit of information on our project page
9 http://www.gentoo.org/proj/en/virtualization/
10
11 I want to invite all people interested in virtualization on Gentoo (or
12 Gentoo in virtualized environments) to a kick-off meeting in our IRC
13 channel in #gentoo-virtualization.
14
15 To figure out a date where most of the people can participate, I've set
16 up a Doodle query here:
17 http://www.doodle.ch/sph3u8dvqiv6nddb
18
19 So, users and devs: please visit the above site and fill in your name
20 and or nickname (please don't forget to adjust your timezone).
21
22 Cheers,
23 Tiziano
27 Tiziano Müller
28 Gentoo Linux Developer
29 Areas of responsibility:
30 Samba, PostgreSQL, CPP, Python, sysadmin
31 E-Mail : dev-zero@g.o
32 GnuPG FP : F327 283A E769 2E36 18D5 4DE2 1B05 6A63 AE9C 1E30