From: Denis Dupeyron <calchan@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Cc: gentoo-dev-announce@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev-announce] New developer : Chris Henhawke (bunder)
Date: Sat, 26 Apr 2008 16:43:21
It's my pleasure to introduce Chris Henhawke as a new developer among
us. He is a forums veteran where he goes under the name of bunder, and
has been a moderator there for about 9 months.

Chris lives in Hamilton, Ontario, and is a computer operator who does
maintenance and support. During the interrogation^Wreview, he wasn't
very talkative but did confess an addiction to the Gentoo forums and
smoking. His insistence to deny any other type of addiction or even
alien rape was at the very least suspicious. Unfortunately I was out
of pentothal (SpankY drank it all this morning for breakfast) so I
couldn't investigate any further.

Please everybody, give a very warm welcome to bunder.

Denis.