From: Denis Dupeyron <calchan@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Cc: gentoo-dev-announce@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev-announce] New developer : Chris Henhawke (bunder)
Date: Sat, 26 Apr 2008 16:43:21
1 It's my pleasure to introduce Chris Henhawke as a new developer among
2 us. He is a forums veteran where he goes under the name of bunder, and
3 has been a moderator there for about 9 months.
4
5 Chris lives in Hamilton, Ontario, and is a computer operator who does
6 maintenance and support. During the interrogation^Wreview, he wasn't
7 very talkative but did confess an addiction to the Gentoo forums and
8 smoking. His insistence to deny any other type of addiction or even
9 alien rape was at the very least suspicious. Unfortunately I was out
10 of pentothal (SpankY drank it all this morning for breakfast) so I
11 couldn't investigate any further.
12
13 Please everybody, give a very warm welcome to bunder.
14
15 Denis.
16 --
17 gentoo-dev-announce@l.g.o mailing list