From: "Jorge Manuel B. S. Vicetto" <jmbsvicetto@g.o>
To: gentoo-nfp@l.g.o, gentoo-dev-announce@l.g.o, gentoo-dev@l.g.o, Gentoo Core <gentoo-core@l.g.o>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev-announce] Gentoo Foundation Elections
Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2008 23:07:20
1 Hi.
2
3 Jorge Manuel B. S. Vicetto wrote:
4 > ...
5 > The election polls will be open from Wednesday February 13th to
6 > Wednesday 27th.
7 >
8 Just a small update. For logistic reasons we need to push the voting
9 period 24 hours. Thus, the election will take place from 00H00 UTC
10 February 14th (Thursday) to 0H00 February 28th (Thursday).
11 We will send a mail with all the nominees and the list of voters after
12 the nomination period ends in over one hour.
13
14 > For the election officials,
19 Jorge Vicetto (jmbsvicetto) - jmbsvicetto at gentoo dot org
20 Gentoo-forums / Userrel / SPARC / KDE
24 gentoo-dev-announce@l.g.o mailing list